Monday, December 19, 2011

I'll be home for Christmas

What an exciting time. I am on break and home for the holidays. I have only been home for a little over a day and already I am reminded of what I miss about home so much.... no... there's no snow on the ground right now, but I'm sure there will be before Christmas comes. What I'm talking about is more than that, the family, the friends, the laughs and memories you create when you are around those you love. That is what I miss about home. Not to take away from the memories I create at school, they are just as important and precious to me, but once memories are created with someone, there is always that longing to create more. So, rather than sit here and write about it more, I think I'm going to go make some memories.

1 comment:

  1. We loved having you home for Christmas. Even though there was some stress involved, I suppose that is part of what makes memories also. Miss you and love you very much.
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete