Sunday, February 5, 2012

Heart Cries

Well I finally have all the songs I've recorded up on a website called bandcamp. My link is http://kaylarichardson.bandcamp.com/  You will notice that I have what appears to be an "album title" as well as three individual songs up.  I wanted to give a short explanation of why I chose the album title that I did. If you look at the lyrics of each song they all have a common theme. They are all things that in some point in time in my journey to grow closer to Christ have been the cry of my heart. Vessel came out of a desire to be poured into more so that I would be more effective when I was ministering to others. Here I Am came out of a time of desperation, where the Lord was meeting me on a deep level and I was overwhelmed by what He was doing in my life. Along those same lines Words Can't Describe really came from an emotional time where I was so overwhelmed by the Lord's love that I didn't know how to say how grateful I was.
So that's just a little bit of my heart behind each song. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment