Friday, March 2, 2012

VIDEO!

Well, it's time for round two on the video posts. I'm not sure if anyone actually enjoys them but, I have fun doing them and it seems a little more personal to get to see my face. :)


OH! I forgot to mention in the video... (and by the time I realized didn't want to go through uploading it all over again) March 1 was yesterday, which means I can officially date! The Lord is still working on a lot and so I'm content with the fact that I'm not dating, but there is a freedom in knowing I CAN when the right man comes along.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see your face and hear your voice. Miss you. Enjoyed the video, but next time I'd suggest not sitting by the fountain maybe....
    Love you.
    These things confuse me. I signed up to follow you before, but it just made me sign up again....mmm

    ReplyDelete