Monday, September 19, 2011

Updates

We are in full swing with our schedule now. My body is starting to feel it too. A lot less sleep happens with classes and such finally kicking off. Monday and Thursdays I have 3 hours of band practice each day as well as classes on Song Writing, Music Theory, and worship leadership.
We had family core roll outs over the weekend. It was so much fun, and it made me miss my family from last year. It was bitter sweet but I am so excited for this year's family. I see a lot of potential in them. Not to mention... the family likes to eat, and of course that makes me happy.
The PEARL should start on Wednesday. We're not entirely sure because of the fires in the area. All of the EMTs we had scheduled to be here are off helping cover shifts at hospitals and such. Be in prayer about the fires, they are pretty bad in some areas. Texas really needs rain.
Well this was supposed to go up before PEARL... not sure what happened.. but here were my thoughts. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment